Zucchini & Chicken Enchiladas
1/2 rotisserie chicken (approx 2 cups shredded chicken
3 small zucchini cut into 1/2 inch pieces
4 oz muenster cheese (approx 1 cup shredded)
8 small yellow corn tortillas
1 15 oz. jar mild green salsa
2 cups cilantro + more for serving
1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 teas ground coriander
1/2 teas chili powder
1/2 teas salt
1. Heat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Puree the salsa & cilantro until smooth. Add sour cream & combine. Spread 1 cup of salsa mixture in a 9x13 baking dish. Put remaining mixture in a medium bowl.
3. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add garlic & cook, stirring for 1 minute. Add the zucchini & cook for 1 minute. Stir in coriander, chili powder & salt. Remove from heat.
4. Add chicken & 3/4 cup cheese to zucchini mixture & combine.
5. Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel & microwave until soft (about 1 minute). Take 1 tortilla & dip in the reserved salsa mixture. Shake off excess. Put tortilla on a cutting board, top with 1/2 cup of filling, roll up and place seam side down in baking dish. Repeat with tortillas & filling.
6. Spoon remaining salsa mixture on top. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
7. Bake until the cheese begins to brown (approx. 12-15 minutes). Serve with cilantro & onion.
Recipe adapted from original recipe in Woman's Day magazine June 2013