Pumpkin Pecan Crunch Cake
Pecans, butter, cinnamon & pumpkin make this a great recipe for fall but one you'll love in any season.
1 can pumpkin puree (15 oz)
1 can evaporated milk (12 oz)
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 box yellow cake mix
1 cup pecans, chopped (roasted or candied are optional)
1 cup butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, sugar, cinnamon & salt.
3. Pour into a greased 13 x 9 baking dish.
4. Layer the dry cake mix evenly on top of the pumpkin mixture.
5. Sprinkle the pecans on top of the dry cake mix.
6. Drizzle melted butter evenly over the top.
7. Bake for 50-55 minutes or until golden brown.
8. Serve warm or chilled with cream.