Plum Glazed Chicken Wings
Quick, easy & baked make these chicken wings worth keeping in your favorite recipes!
2 Tbsp. olive oil
12 whole chicken wings
3/4 cup plum sauce (our favorite is Lee Kum Kee brand)
3 Tbsp. dark soy sauce
salt & pepper
1/4 cup green onions (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Preheat a large oven safe skillet over high heat with oil.
3. Liberally season the chicken wings with salt & pepper. Once the skillet is hot, add the wings in one even layer.
4. Brown the wings for 3-5 minutes per side. While the wings are browning, make the plum glaze by combining the plum sauce & soy sauce in a small pot. Bring to a simmer & than lower the heat until the wings are done browning.
5. Pour the simmering plum glaze mixture over the browned wings. Place the skillet in the oven & roast for 25 minutes. Flip the wings once half way through the cooking time.
6. Finish with fresh green onions (optional).